GIANT POWERTEC 5W30 SN/C3 – Available sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L
GIANT POWERTEC is a premium performance synthetic diesel & gasoline engine oil specially formulated for high-speed, four-stroke engines designed to meet 2004 exhaust emission standards implemented in 2002. It is a modern mid-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) SAE 5W30 light-duty diesel and gasoline engine oil designed for maximum oil drain intervals whilst being fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Three Way Catalysts (TWC) fitted to engines complying to the latest Euro IV and Euro V low emission specifications (ACEA C2-12).
GIANT POWERTEC is formulated with selected synthetic and hydrocracked base stocks, performance-enhancing additives for outstanding thermal & shear stability, improved viscosity-temperature properties with characteristics that exceed the SAE 10W30 requirements for low temperature fluidity. The synergistic performance derived from carefully chosen synthetic base stocks and additive packages, ensure superior protection against wear, deposits, varnish, rust and corrosion.
GIANT POWERTEC meets and/or exceeds multiple industry and engine manufacturers’ standards. It can easily satisfy the warranty requirements of many major OEMs such as Daimler Chrysler, GM, Renault, Peugeot-Citroen, Porsche and Volkswagen, as well as meeting BMW Long life test standards. Meeting or exceeding API SN, coupled with ACEA A1/B1, A5/B5-12, C3-12 requirements, this oil can easily meet or exceed API CI-4 requirements for light duty diesels as well.
- Surpasses the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
- Premium performance for mixed fleet operations, including those with after-treatment devices requiring lower SAPS
- Superior piston cleanliness
- Reduced wear = extended engine life; lower SAPS = extended life of after-treatment devices
- Excellent shear stability ensures viscosity integrity throughout its service life and reduces oil consumption
- Enhanced film strength at high temperatures
- Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability for extended oil drain intervals
- Can match or exceed API CI-4 requirements for light-duty diesels
- Can be used in place of a SAE 10W30 oil
- Fuel economy properties designed to match such features in the engines of newer car models