GIANT EUROMAX 10W40 CK4/SN – Available sizes : 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L
GIANT EUROMAX is a modern mid-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) SAE 10W40 API CJ-4/SN fully synthetic high performance heavy-duty diesel and gasoline engine oil designed for maximum oil drain intervals whilst being fully compatible with the latest Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF), 2010 Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) devices fitted to engines complying to the latest Euro V and Euro VI low emission specifications.
GIANT EUROMAX is formulated with selected fully synthetic base stocks, performance-enhancing additives for outstanding thermal & shear stability, improved viscosity-temperature characteristics and excellent low temperature fluidity. The synergistic performance derived from carefully chosen synthetic base stocks and additive packages, ensure superior protection against wear, deposits, varnish, rust and corrosion.
GIANT EUROMAX meets and/or exceeds multiple industry and engine manufacturers’ standards. It can easily satisfy the warranty requirements of many major OEMs such as Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Caterpillar, Cummins, Man, Allison, MTU, Scania, etc.
- Surpasses the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
- Premium performance for mixed fleet operations, including those with after-treatment devices requiring lower SAPS
- Superior piston cleanliness
- Reduced wear = extended engine life; lower SAPS = extended life of after-treatment devices
- Excellent shear stability ensures viscosity integrity throughout its service life and reduces oil consumption
- Enhanced film strength at high temperatures
- Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability for extended oil drain intervals