GIANT HYDROPOWER 15W40 CK4 – Available sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L, 1000L
GIANT Hydro Power 15W40 API CK-4/SN is the latest, most advanced formulation of engine oil, designed for use in highspeed four-stroke cycle diesel engines in order to meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards as well as for previous model year diesel engines. These oils are formulated for use in all applications with diesel fuels ranging in sulphur content up to 500 ppm (0.05% by weight). It has a superior soot dispersing capability, thereby allowing extended drain intervals, but yet resulting in a cleaner engine, with a longer engine life. Field tests have also shown that it retains TBN levels for longer periods due to the advanced technology of the new additive chemistry.
GIANT Hydro Power helps prolong the lifespan of after-treatment devices such as DPF (Diesel Particulate Filters). It is especially effective at sustaining emission control system durability where particulate filters and other advanced aftertreatment systems are used. It is also designed to provide enhanced protection against oil oxidation, viscosity loss due to shear, and oil aeration as well as protection against catalyst poisoning, particulate filter blocking, engine wear, piston deposits, degradation of low- and high-temperature properties, and soot-related viscosity increase. It meets and/or exceeds multiple industry and engine manufacturers’ standards. It easily satisfies the warranty requirements of many major OEMs such as Caterpillar,
Cummins and Volvo.
- Surpasses the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
- Enhanced protection for after-treatment devices
- Premium performance for mixed fleet operations
- Extra superior soot and wear control
- Robust reserved alkalinity (TBN) for outstanding sludge control and neutralization
- Excellent stay-in-grade stability ensures viscosity integrity and reduces oil consumption
- Enhanced friction reduction properties result in improved fuel economy and extended engine life
- Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability for extended oil drain intervals