GIANT SUPER 20W50 – Available sizes: 1L, 5L, 20L, 200L
GIANT SUPER is a high performance hydrocracked oil specifically designed for use in four-stroke turbo or non-turbo petrol/light-diesel engines. GIANT SUPER ensures optimal engine performance in vehicles running on leaded, unleaded or LPG fuels.
Blended with an API SL/CF additive package with dispersant, detergent, anti-wear, acidity control, corrosion inhibitor, oxidation inhibitor and anti-foaming properties, coupled with an extremely high shear-stable viscosity index improver, GIANT SUPER is truly suitable for petrol and light-diesel engines for day-to-day use.
- Stable high-performance lubricating film from a hydrocracked base oil that withstands high temperatures, with excellent properties that maintains the oil’s viscosity under high operating temperatures, thereby reducing oil burnoff (oil consumption).
- Protects older engines by creating a film of zinc and phosphorus compounds on cams and flat lifter contact points.
- Excellent anti-foaming & anti-corrosion properties.
- Excellent detergency to enhance high-temperature piston cleanliness and protection against bore polishing and scuffing, keeping the engine clean and efficient.
- A high viscosity index provides a stable viscosity that gives optimum acceleration & engine protection during startup and high temperature operations.
- Can be used in LPG, gasoline and diesel engines to withstand shear-down, viscosity loss and thickening from heavy soot loading and oxidation, even when operating under extreme conditions.
- Versatile oil that can be used for normal day-to-day requirements in a mixed fleet.